Corporate Social Responsibility is a key feature in the continued development of UK Star. We work closely with our customers and suppliers to embrace and promote our commitments in four key areas of responsibility.
- Strict recycling policy for paper, mobile phones and printer cartridges across all UK offices
- Reductions in face to face meetings and move towards paperless meetings
- UK Star Northern office donates £50 per month to the Church of the Pentecost in Oldham Street.
- This donation assists an Outreach project for cleaning up litter in the Northern Quarter of Manchester.
- Utilising the supplier base local to each regional office
- Policy to recruit from immediate local area wherever possible
- Charitable donations through recycling of equipment
- Nominated charity – The Church of the Pentecost
- Supplier assessment and grading based upon good business practice
- Genuinely open procurement practices for suppliers of all size and ethnic background
- Security and associated training made available to customers and suppliers alike
- Personal development programmes for field-based staff
Call us now on 0161 212 1085 to discuss your security needs.
- Property Inspections
- Key Holding
- Alarm Responses
- Security Guarding
- Special Events
- CCTV Monitoring
Contact us via email.